Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

Next Wednesday is our last day before school is released for Thanksgiving.  This holiday always reminds me of family traditions that might not be shared by everyone.  I would like to have your child share a small sample of a food or treat that they enjoy having at their Thanksgiving table.  I am hoping we can make little sample food plates for the students to enjoy while we take a moment to reflect on what we are thankful for this year.  If you are able to send in a food, please be certain it is store bought (sorry) and is able to be divided into about 30 servings.

 In advance…
Thank you for making Wednesday so special… AND,
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

11 comments:

H27 said...

We couldn't find sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top so were bringing sweet potatoe chips with marshmallow creme/fluff on top!

a6 said...

I will bring a relish tray! that is my favorite part about Thanksgiving!

M12 said...

I will bring cinnamon bun mini muffins

J5 said...

I am going to bring mini pumpkin spice muffins.

B2 said...

Croutons. I love those things!!!

T25 said...

I am bringing French Bread! YUMMMMY!!!!!!

S24 said...

I am brining Pomegranates!! They are sssooo YUMMY!!

O19 said...

I am going to bring store bought:
Veggie chips
Crackers
Stuffing
And Apple cider

D7 said...

I am going to bring in Pumkin Cheesecake!

L4 said...

Im going to bring caremel apple pies. Get ready for asomness.

N17 said...

I will bring in grapes!!!!!!!!YYYYUUUUMMMMYYYY