Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ready for some Winter Fun?

The first snowfall of the season is always a magical time as we all rush to the window to enjoy the big, beautiful flakes falling from the sky.  Now it time to make some snowflakes of our own.  :)  Click on the link below to head to the Snowflake Workshop.  There you will be able to click on the virtual pencil to design your own unique snowflake.  Once you have cut it out using your virtual scissors, click "share".  You will be given an option to send your virtual snowflake as a virtual greeting card.  You can skip this step and then they will give you a "code" for your unique snowflake.  If you post that below we can all see your creations!  :)  Have fun, and happy creating! 

The Snowflake Workshop

26 comments:

j20 said...

The snow flake work shop was fun.

D7 said...

symbu- is my code for the snowflakes.

j26 said...

wogcq

j26/sister said...

snjvq I did this one for fun

Anonymous said...

hvkts

H27 said...

ycwpk

Mrs. Sauber said...

I made another one. :) psahn

D15 said...

idlzm-is my snowflake code.

A10 said...

this is awesome!
exrii is my code.

a10sis said...

oh and this is my code
igdfv!!:)

B2 said...

nuwkw

B2 said...

It would not let me search outher snowflakes. :(

B2 said...

Well I am able to view them now, and i also made a second snowflake. fvaih

BS21 said...

igwml

M12 said...

twdaj is my code.

M12 said...

My brother's code is ekoas.

M12 said...

I love this- aedem is cool!!!!!

S23 said...

flomu That is my code!!;]

H27 said...

vwqop
So fun I'll have MomH27 and sisH27 and dadH27 try it (maybe) it is so cool!!

T25 said...

I loved this game and my pin was (tulow!! This game was SO SO SO Much FUN!!!:)

H27 said...

who's is
aedem is someone in our class?

BS21 said...

jtxhx



I did this one for fun. It looks sweet

M12 said...

I made 3 more vtjnz, yspgh, and bhyww.

a9 said...

this game is fun and the code for my snowflake is lcimy

H27 said...

ngsoc

if you go to wagners blog to comments for homework 12/7/11 I posted how to do this so they can do it to

a9 and a9' baby sister said...

I made a new one and this time i did it with my baby sister she had lots of fun.