Friday, November 9, 2012

Computer Lab 11/8/12

Today in the lab please do the following:

1.  Complete a Type to Learn Lesson- remember to keep your fingers on the home row when you type.

2.  View the photostories created by our class.  Find 1 photostory that you feel best represents our class's experience on the Geology on the Ridge field trip.  Make sure the photostory can be easily heard, has an appropriate amount of details, uses descriptive language, and has a clear organization.

3. Please post which photostory you feel best represents our class.

14 comments:

jason said...

My favorite video was Jack's because he spoke very clearly and his discription of merango ridge was very understadable

Raven said...

I liked Jacks the best.

Caitlin said...

i like Jackson's photostory

Justin said...

I vote for Jackson his was really good.GO JACKSON!

Megan said...

I liked Emma's


































Emma said...

I feel that the one that should be on the blog is Clara's. I think that because she spoke so clearly and had very precise details. So, I vote for Clara.

jeff said...

I liked Jack's photostory

Jack said...


I vote Lilly's photo story because she talked fluently and loudly.

alex said...

i think Ayden w

Clara said...

I think that Emma had the best photostory because i could really hear her voice when she was talking and she wasn't speaking to fast or to slow or to quiet or to loud she was perfect.

james said...

I voted for Jack. I voted for Jack because his told everything and was very clear.

Logan said...

I vote for Adam's photostory.

Trey said...

I like Brendens

GOSIA said...

i WOULD VOTE FOR jAXCK'S BECAUSE HE HAD GOOD EXPLANAITION AND A LOUD VOICE.