Monday, August 1, 2011

Question of the Week

This week our question of the week was written by J27 and B2.

Everyone likes little babies, weddings, and celebrations. Did anyone have something special happen in their family over the summer? 

I hope there are some fun events that we can all celebrate!  :)    Remember to show your family the "Back to School Deals" post.  The post is more for the grown ups doing the Back to School Supply shopping.  They may need your help finding it.  Thank you, and enjoy your week!  

10 comments:

A16 said...

Nothing?

M13 said...

No, Winter is when everything happens.

A25 said...

My cousin Brett got rid of his leukemia, but it came back so last Saturday our family had a fundraiser for Brett and I got to go it was so much fun. Right now Brett is in Texas getting the treatment he needs. And if he keeps on a positive track he'll be able to go home to Iowa for 100 days!! I'm really scared to see what happens. And I hope he lives to see his family again. :-(

Mrs. Sauber said...

A25, it sounds like Brett is a very brave person. I'm sure it meant a lot to him to know that you were at his fundraiser. Thank you for sharing this with us. I will send my positive thoughts Brett's way as well.

tom said...

Hi everyone!I am back from Einglend and i had one bunch of fun like crabing, sailing, presents and the best of all being with my family.I am so glad i am back and i am realy looking forwoer to seeing you again.8)

d15 said...

Nothing besides swimming and tubing with my cousin's at the lake.

Mrs. Sauber said...

T14, we're glad you are back and happy to hear that you had a good trip! D15, it sounds like you are having a wonderful time with your family! :)

B2 said...

I get to go to my grandparents lake house twise and the fishing is awesome.

a6 said...

Noooothing.

J5 said...

Nothing.